Welcome to St. Francis School
St. Francis School, 31 Cantonment, Amritsar is the first and pioneer institution began by the Diocese of Jalandhar in the year 1953 when the area was demarcated and promulgated by the Holy See as an Apostolic prefecture in the year 1952 and Rt. Rev. Msgr. Alban Swabrick ofm. Cap was appointed as the apostolic prefect of the new province. Later the mission has been carried on by his successors, Bishop Symphoriam Keeprath, ofm cap; Bishop Anil Jose Thomas couto and by the present Bishop Franco Mulackal.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. Thus spoke the psalmist in the Holy Bible...
Director Rev. Fr. John Ediyakunnel
Education is the most treasured possession one can ever have. Many dreams to gain knowledge through this institution which has a well groomed and experienced staff.